This weekend is the 2014 National Restaurant Association Show (#NRAShow2014) at McCormick Place in Chicago. We're excited to be participating with our partner BrightSign in the technology pavilion booth #6267. There are so many great things to see at the show we thought we'd give you five reasons to visit us.
- Experience the background music killer. Is your business still using repetitive business music solutions that drive your staff and customers crazy? We'll show you how we easily give you custom background music that you control. From one location to thousands you can schedule the perfect playlist for individual locations, regions, or brands.
- Learn how to easily automate your weekly social media posts and empower your happy customers to share. Get a copy of our Buffalo Wild Wings Local Social case study and see how Rockbot gets customers to market your business.
- Meet the BrightSign team and their industry leading digital signage platform that's perfect for digital menu boards, on-premise advertising, and more. Plus, the new Rockbot business music API easily integrates with BrightSign and other platforms.
- Get a free copy of the 2014 Restaurant Technology Trends Report covering leading vendors in POS, loyalty, mobile, and more.
- Learn how to grow your business with entertainment. BrightSign will be featuring their new media players that support 4K TVs. See how you can stream live TV and message to your on-premise customers at the same time. See how the Rockbot app creates a social game that increases dwell time and drives revenue.
If you want to follow along with the show news and highlights check out our Flipboard NRA Show 2014 Magazine. See you at the show!